Returns are easy!
We want you to love every Keds purchase, so we’ve made it simple for you to return anything that isn’t exactly what you wanted.
Not quite right?
We’re happy to accept returns for items purchased on our site that are unworn and are returned within 30 days of purchase (invoice date). All returned products must be in their original packaging and box. Failure to return the shoes and/or packaging in their original condition will deem the product used and unsaleable and forfeit any refund claim.
The cost of return postage is the responsibility of the customer. We do not offer free returns.
How to Send Back Your Return:
- Pack the merchandise in its original, undamaged box and wrapping.
- Email us at email@example.com with your order number and details of the product you wish to return.
- We will give you a returns number to put on the parcel, which then needs to be sent via Australia Post using a tracked method.
- Please note that damaged boxes will incur a $10 replacement fee which will be deducted from your refund amount. Please ensure you package the box appropriately and securely.
- Make sure to keep your shipping receipt number for reference and tracking.
- We process returns once a week - so please be patient once your package has arrived back to us. We will refund you as soon as we've checked that the shoes are in perfect condition.
- Returns will be refunded to the original card used to purchase the item(s). Please note: It may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your statement, depending on your bank.
Receive a damaged item?
Get in touch with our Customer Service team via email firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll get you a replacement or refund ASAP!
We are sorry you are experiencing an issue with your product! To help expedite your concern, please see the general guidelines below to help determine if your product will be considered defective by our review team.
Definition of a defective product:
- A Defective Product is an imperfection in a product that has a manufacturing or design defect
Examples of what is not considered defective:
- Worn stitching, worn soles or frayed webbing due to normal wear
- Damage that is a result from misuse, normal wear and tear or damage occurred during storage
- Broken or damaged laces, lace retention devices and worn soles
- Product acquired from aftermarket sources such as online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, private sellers and salesman samples
- Improper fit. Fit is the responsibility of the owner and should be assured within return window
- Comfort issues
If you feel your product is defective as a result of a manufacturing or design defect, please email us email@example.com.
Looking to exchange?
To avoid the disappointment of missing out on your desired shoes, we do not offer exchanges. We recommend you purchase the correct size immediately and following the return process listed above for the incorrect size.