Returns are easy!
We want you to love every Kedsaustralia.com.au purchase, so we’ve made it simple for you to return anything that isn’t exactly what you wanted.
Not quite right?
We’re happy to accept returns for items purchased on our site that are unworn and are returned within 30 days of purchase (invoice date).
How to Send Back Your Return:
- Pack the merchandise in its original packaging. (Don’t have the original?
Any box will do!).
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and details of the product you wish to return.
- We will give you a returns number to put on the parcel, which then needs to be sent via Australia Post using a tracked method.
- Make sure to keep your shipping receipt number for reference and tracking.
- Returns will be refunded to the original card used to purchase the item(s). Please note: It may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your statement, depending on your bank.
Receive a damaged item?
Get in touch with our Customer Service team via email email@example.com and they’ll get you a replacement or refund ASAP!
We are sorry you are experiencing an issue with your product! To help expedite your concern, please see the general guidelines below to help determine if your product will be considered defective by our review team.
Definition of a defective product:
- A Defective Product is an imperfection in a product that has a manufacturing or design defect
Examples of what is not considered defective:
- Worn stitching, worn soles or frayed webbing due to normal wear
- Damage that is a result from misuse, normal wear and tear or damage occurred during storage
- Broken or damaged laces, lace retention devices and worn soles
- Product acquired from aftermarket sources such as online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, private sellers and salesman samples
- Improper fit. Fit is the responsibility of the owner and should be assured within return window
- Comfort issues
If you feel your product is defective as a result of a manufacturing or design defect, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking to exchange?
Our exchange process is currently under construction. At this time, please follow the return instructions above and place a new order for your replacement item. If you need help or have Qs, reach out to Customer Service.